Tuesday 28 July 2020

Writing, Editing, Audio and Reading

I'm excited to see Allison's new book which is out soon, having worked on the editing. A huge congratulations to her. Meanwhile I've been working on a few submissions including self-publishing my Croc-a-beest illustrated story book and have a new short story 'They Said' on CafeLit coming up next week. This is a very special story to me especially at this time of year and a huge thank you to Gill.

I've enjoyed listening to some audio books whilst I edit and format the next edition of Reverberations, the national handbell ringing magazine. These include: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, Volume 1 and So You Want to Talk about Race for my Black Lives Matter learning and allyship.


No comments:

Post a Comment