Sunday 30 August 2020

Productivity

It’s a productive phase here for me as I edit, proof read and write. My short stories about my late Mum prove her worth and my love for her still, over and over. Making me think and remember her special, intellectual care, it is a great way to collect all of my memories and hers. Gill is publishing these on CafeLit.

I’m also making progress on my novel I’m editing and reading through. Then there’s a historical article to write for the future issue of Reverberations, having sent this latest one to print. On a handbell theme I’m multitasking by transferring the old video to DVD then to MP4 from the archives. And next there is cataloguing of audio and video to document their contents.

Now though, I’m going to finish the blue area on my shed which I’m painting.



No comments:

Post a Comment