If you would like to be on my blog just answer the questions below and send them with appropriate images to gill dot james at btinternet dot com.
Please feel free to pick and choose which of these to answer.
1. What do you write? Why this in particular?
2. What got you started on writing in the first place?
3. Do you have a particular routine?
4. Do you have a dedicated working space?
5. When did you decide you could call yourself a writer? Do you do that in fact?
6. How supportive are your friends and family? Do they understand what you're doing?
7. What are you most proud of in your writing?
8. How do you get on with editing and research?
9. Do you have any goals for the future?
10. Which writers have inspired you?
Please write as much or as little as you like for each section and supply as many pictures as you like. Also let me know your latest publication and supply me with a link if it's not on Amazon.
I'm also happy to offer you a post whenever you have a new book come out, even if I'm not your publisher. In this case answer the following questions:
- Tell me about your book.
- Tell us about your research for this book.
- What inspired you to write this?
- What's next?
- How can we get a copy of the book?
- Do you have any events planned?
Again write as much or as little as you please. Alter and add to the questions if you wish. Provide as many pictures as you wish.
Send to: gill dot james at btinternet dot com
And a new idea this month: A Day in the Life – please see my example: https://www.gilljameswriter.com/2021/06/a-day-in-life.html Please also include a short introduction at the beginning. At the end mention your latest publication and provide a lino to your Amazon author page.
Post a Comment